Introductory Tai Chi: Learn the "Easy" way!
Enjoy learning a centuries old Chinese tradition of maintaining your health, fitness, and flexibility.
- What you’ll learn
- Perform sixteen of the beginning forms of Yang style Tai Chi.
- Employ some of the same moves endorsed by the Arthritis Foundation that provides pain relief.
- Improve your balance and to prevent falls
- Decreased Stress
- Move in a more elegant and self-assured way.
- Find an improvement in your strength, endurance, and aerobic capacity.
- No Special Requirements as these forms are practiced in the comfort and privacy of your home.
- A need to find out how Tai Chi can improve the quality of your life.
- A desire to learn a beautiful and graceful Chinese art form that dates back to the 1600’s.
- An awareness that millions of people around the world practice Tai Chi for the benefits that it brings them and what it can bring to you.
The cost is only $5.00 per lesson. As a bonus, you get Free, 24/7 access to the recorded videos on Sui’s online courses website for continued enjoyment.